Friday, March 12, 2010

spm result

hmmm..finally...v get spm result...
after study so hard for 2 years...
finally i get my result..
many of my family member ask me..
happy with your result???
satisfy??
actually..
can i say that i not really happy...n not really sad..
is actually...no feeling..
no proud at all..
juz like many of my classmate get same result...
as my friend analysis:
it is a too common thing..
until no feeling of happy d...
somemore many of my friend is better than me..
i have 2 A-'s while they do not have..
hmmm...with this 2A-..
i loss a lot of scholarship for my entrance scholarship..
=='...sad...

ohhh ya...i need to made correction at here...
sunway is not as u all say that most of the student come here n play n get certificate de..
that is not de truth..
mayb u all will say dat i m supporting on my school..
bt...i can tel de is...
my coursemate...
many of them get straight A's..
wah!!really feel that i not dare to tell my result der..
12A+....ooo!!!so great..
n many of them ....11 A...10A..
dunoe hw to express my feeling..
juz onli i can say dat...
i not really happy...
i ask myself??
can i do better??
or dis is my maximum ad??

5 comments:

  1. u wat subject A-?
    ok ar, ur result...
    actually is ur school many str8 As...
    if compared to other school, get str8 A is very good d loh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aikz...
    izizt..?
    me ar...engllish n chinese ler...
    haha..
    r u a mak??
    hw r uu recentlY?

    =xue=

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=
    now only u know i'm amak ar?
    so sad...... lol
    good.. going to nyp soon...
    miss u oh~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard dat all of u will go to nyp ler..
    han fen..hui ming..zhong lin..soon ling..n u...
    n many ler...
    so sad ler..
    next time wan go bk taiping aso can't meet d..
    anyway...take care der ya...
    anything happen der aso need to tel me yar..
    i aso wan to kepo ler..
    hey...i noe u do smth for huiming ler..
    soo beautiful de ler..
    so jeolous...
    keep in touch ya...
    take care

    =xue=

    ReplyDelete
  5. wei,finally found ur blog...kampatek ar...continue blog laa...let us knw hw r u recently..

    ReplyDelete