Tuesday, May 25, 2010

preparing for exam

hmmm...so long time din't update my blog...
im quite busy here...
everyday exam...assignment...
luckily...i got a batch of good fren...
all of them very nice..
i like them...

now...preparing for the exam...
first semester over...
very fast right..??
is quite sad...
cause our class member might not in the same class next semester...
my first exam...
hope i can doin well...
n not make my lecturer dissapointed..
wen i m free i will upload some photo to share...
nw have to study...
all my fren go back to hometown...
left me one ppl in kl onli..
ii like dat feel..
haha..

k lar...next time onli tell more about my college life...
which is very interesting..haha...

2 comments:

  1. haha...sorry lor...i dunoe u noe my blog d mar..busy...no time come n write...

    ReplyDelete