Sunday, October 25, 2009

"genuine love"

I saw an article "genuine love"..
i feel this is true..
and I want to share it here..
this is only a small part of the whole articles..
others i don't share it because..
haha...i don't really understand it...
because...my english is BAD..

Criteria of genuine love
-non-possessiveness
-non-coercion
-unconditionally
-no manipulation or exploitation
-inclusive love

There is such a good paragraph..

Love cannot be coerced.
A person cannot forced another to love him.
Love cannot be compelled or commanded.
It must be given voluntarily or it is not love.
True love exists only when one gives oneself to another freely and not fearfully.
Love is the result of a mutual relationship;
otherwise it is not love.
Often we hear it asked,
"How can i make him,her or them love me?"
The answer it that we can't.

ya...that is true,right?
I like this paragraph so much.
And there is only one solution for this question.
that is overselves.
Our loves will be returned only if we are worthy or try to make ourselves worthy of the loves of others.

2 comments:

  1. love cannot be coerced...
    but i just wanna know, do u love me?
    I DO~~!

    [[hahax]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....shhh...
    our relationship is secret mar..
    hw can u tel everybody so openly..
    i will shy wan ar...hahax..
    i.....l....u....t..
    hahax..

    =雪=

    ReplyDelete